The days of bringing a laptop out to your favorite hunting spot or deer camp are over. With this iPhone Trail Camera Viewer, you’ll no longer need a computer to view what passed by your trail camera. Simply insert the SD card into the trail camera viewer, and easily connect to your phone. See the images right there on your phone.
Common Hunter Advanced iPhone Trail Camera Viewer allows hunters to check trail cameras in the field using their smartphone! The Advanced iPhone Trail Camera Viewer can VIEW, SAVE, SHARE, and DELETE photos or videos from your trail camera SD cards. Includes a FREE extension adapter for you outdoors-men that have a cases on your phone. Works with most cases on the market including Otter Box and LifeProof.
The Advanced iPhone Trail Camera Viewer model is compatible with all Apple iPhone X, 8, 7, 6, 5 series (including iPhone Plus models & iPhone SE) and iPads which use the small lightning charge port. Any iPhone that has is a 5 or newer is compatible with the Common Hunter Advanced iPhone Trail Camera Viewer. This product uses an free app, called i-FlashDevice and is available at the app store.
iPhone Advanced Trail Camera Viewer Features:
- View, save, delete, and share trail camera photos right from your phone, while in the field
- Supports up to 32GB memory cards.
- Reads full-size SD cards and micro SD cards
- Works with photos and videos
- One of fastest data transfers on the market
- Compatible with protective cases – Includes Free Extension Adapter
- Backed by the Common Hunter 100% Satisfaction Guarantee